UFOexperiences

This blog has been created to inform the public about the UFO subject. It also contains peripheral phenomena. Created by Aileen Garoutte, previously Director of The UFO Contact Center International.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

ANOTHER TRUCKER'S CASE - PART 3

My air release on the trailer, the air locks... the button got pushed in. I watched them go in. My oscillating and cooling fans on the inside, they went on but they weren't on in the 'ON' position. The switches were in the 'OFF' position but they went on.

I have chains on the back header panel in back of the cab. The chains were being rattled around partly because of all the bouncing around.

Then when I jumped into the driver's seat I got this strange feeling -- a cold - I got cold like something stuck some electrodes to me. I had some charge that took over me. I put the thing in gear. I didn't do it -- whatever had control of me, this looked so odd - I just can't deal with it.. I can't deal with it... I let out the clutch. I wanted not to but I had no choice. I wanted to steer but its like something had control of my body steering. I couldn't let go of the steering wheel and the truck was bouncing something fierce and finally, it started taking off and now I am on a 6% grade hill. I had parked right at the top. This sucker is going downhill and I've got no control and the thing that is going through my head is (me) dying. And I'll be damned, the air locks came on the trailer, trailer jackknifed, not a severe jackknife but bad enough -- right in the middle of the freeway.

I looked in my mirror and I saw a very bright light. I thought "cars are coming and now they are gonna rear end me and I am gonna die anyway."

Then all of a sudden -- like a tornado -- dirt. I was on a freeway and where does the dirt come from? Dirt flew up with leaves and everything and I saw this bright light and Boom! It was gone before I could blink my eyes.

Now I as able to open the truck door which I couldn't release the steering wheel before and I jumped out of the truck and as I jumped out all these cars started coming up this freeway. Now there is massive traffic.

The only thing I could think of was all those times I pulled over must not have been the right time for them or something. They had this plan all along. It's weird to be talking like this. You would have to experience this to believe me. I get all afraid to walk outside.

I won't get back into my truck. They need to come and get it. The company needs to come and get it. I'm forfeiting my truck -- my job. I will never drive again, especially never in that truck. I'm fighting to drive my own vehicle. I don't wanta go drive my car. This thing, whatever it was, had this plan right from this morning. They followed me all this time.

(Bob Gribble asks. "But once it took off everything was OK?")

Yeah, it was like a split second after that this Highway Patrol car comes screeching, comes to a skidding halt. I ran, I tried to flay people down... and people... in the middle of the road, they would have had to slow down -- correct? To get around it safely.

There is a dirt shoulder and on the hard shoulder there is a dirt divider. These people were almost like they were possessed to run me over. One guy... I heard him accelerate 200 hundred yards. He saw me flagging him down and accelerated to go around it. I dove out of his way and then two semi's came by and two cars after that and then that is when the police car had skidded to a stop. Then he screamed at me to get in the "effing" truck and move it now or I am going to jail! This and that... this could kill somebody and he was in a very bad mood. I was in hysterics and I ran up to him for help and I got screamed at... It's like they didn't want an explanation, they wanted the truck moved.

They forced me to get back in the truck to move it to the next exit. I was frightened to death the whole way. It as five miles to the next exist. They were in front of me. I pulled off and I couldn't even open the door, I was shaking so bad. They literally had to help me out. I couldn't talk to them or tell them my name. I tried to hand them my wallet but they got it for themselves. All of this... this is too much.

I need help, I don't know how to deal with this.

To be continued
 

counter by www.digits.com