UFOexperiences

This blog has been created to inform the public about the UFO subject. It also contains peripheral phenomena. Created by Aileen Garoutte, previously Director of The UFO Contact Center International.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

100 BLACK OBJECTS LIKE BEES

Upwards Of 100 Black Objects & A Golden Yellow Disk

Sarnia Ontario, Canada

Date: July 15 2006
Time: 9:20-9:40 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Modeland beach, North West over Lake Huron possibly over the U.S.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: Multiple
Shape of objects: Small dark circular, Huge circular Bright Yellow / Orange.

Full Description of event/sighting:

Hello, tonight around 9:20pm I was looking in the horizon across Lake Huron from Modeland Beach here in Sarnia Ontario Canada when I noticed these little black "things" kind of flying far off in the distance to the north west. They were kind of acting like a swarm of bees flying from the left to the right and kind of randomly moving up and down really fast. There was many of them but the numbers I could see kept changing rapidly and then they would all be gone. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. I didn't tell the people I was with at this moment that I was seeing this.

Then I noticed a bright light over the lake to the west close to shore and flying very low to the north east, approximately only 100 feet off the ground. I recognized it as a helicopter. As it got closer it was probably 300 feet away from shore and probably 100 feet in the air, we could see it as a plain black helicopter, no markings at all, it did make sound just like a normal helicopter, but it just didn't resemble any helicopter that I've seen before. On top of it, it had a "probe" sticking up on the front like a spike out on an angle, it was just very weird. As it flew by I didn't see any of the small black objects. After the helicopter passed I said, "that was weird" and asked the people I was with what the color was, they confirmed that it was black and had no markings.

I follow this stuff quite a bit and I have researched a lot into all aspects of the paranormal and check out this website all the time, so I have a fair share of knowledge on this subject. I then told the people I was with that black helicopters are associated with UFO's and weird events. Then I told them about the weird black objects I was seeing and they could see them too.

By this time it was probably 9:30pm and we were all watching the sky now. It seemed as if the swarms of black objects were getting bigger, I couldn't count them because they were moving so fast, disappearing, fading away, and there were a lot of them. At first I was seeing approximately 10 maybe 20 of them, then by the time we were all watching we could see upwards of 50 to 100 and more.

They were always moving from the left to the right of the sky, moving in all directions but never backwards, like a swarm of bees flying to a location. Very weird, then they all disappeared at once and we could see a golden huge yellow disk shape appear in the northwest where the black objects seemed to disappear. Everyone saw this and were in disbelief. The little black objects looked like tiny specks compared to this "craft", it was swaying from left to right very slowly in the same location. It was glowing bright yellow to gold and only stayed in the location for about 2 minutes then just disappeared before our eyes. We were all like "wow, what just happened!" We didn't see any more weird things in the sky after this. The time was 9:39pm, I checked as soon as it left.

We stayed on the beach until 10:00pm and didn't see anything else weird. I was glad to have witnesses because every other time I have seen weird things in the sky no one else has been around except two times. I have seen many UFOs and I know that there is other life out there, It's just the laws of nature. Another thing I want to add is that this weekend here in Sarnia we have what we call Bayfest where big bands come and play and lots of people come here, I don't know how many but its an outdoor festival that usually sells out so there are thousands of people here in one location.

Anyway thank you for your time and your great site and have a good one.

Thank you to the witness for the really interesting report.

------
Thank you Brian Vike for this report too!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

counter by www.digits.com