UFOexperiences

This blog has been created to inform the public about the UFO subject. It also contains peripheral phenomena. Created by Aileen Garoutte, previously Director of The UFO Contact Center International.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

SYLVIA BROWNE ON MONTEL'S SHOW

Sylvia Browne's Input On A UFO And Missing Time Experience

Brian Vike
July 17, 2006

World-renowned psychic Sylvia Browne gave her thoughts to Corina and a TV audience on the Montel Williams Show which aired recently. Brian Vike - Director of HBCC UFO Research sat down and watched as the Montel show told Corina's story. I was not impressed at all!

Before introducing Corina to the show, Montel Williams told Sylvia Browne and the New York studio audience that Corina had encountered a UFO outside and had lost an hour of time and Corina has no idea of what took place.

Before I go on with this report, I would like to say that the Montel Show did do a good job on sending a film crew to Corina's home, in which she was filmed for a good part of the day. This was to have Corina tell her story when it went to air on the Montel Williams Show, prior to Sylvia Browne's input over the experience.

After the show aired Corina in her home, and home town of Kelowna, British Columbia, Montel introduced Corina to the viewers and studio audience. After her warm welcome, Sylvia Browne said to Corina. (Quote: "You did encounter a UFO, but you weren't abducted"). Watching Corina's reaction to this, which to me she looked puzzled by Sylvia Browne's response, and she had a hard time speaking out, mainly because I believe she was bewildered by the statement.
Sylvia Browne then said to Corina, you did encounter them, you did talk to them and they erased your memory.

Corina spoke up and asked what were the bruises on our bodies ? The burn mark on her friends back ? Sylvia Browne's answer to this was, Corina had fallen, "or something"! She also stated that "they" had not done anything to cause the bruises or burn mark, they didn't do any invasive things to the two women! Montel at this point spoke up and said in that hour Corina was sitting at the side of the road, (then Sylvia Browne broke in) and she said Corina was standing there (at the side of the road) talking to "them" like Sylvia Browne did when she had an experience in Death Valley. In other words, Corina had a conversation with "them". (Whoever they are)

Corina asked, so the marks on our bodies aren't related ? Sylvia Browne said that she was sure they were, but that the women were frightened and may have fallen, or whatever.

Corina asked, are these experiences going to keep reoccurring or is it going to come to an end ? The answer was, no, no, no, (meaning coming to an end) but it would be a good idea if Corina went under hypnosis or regressive therapy and just relive it ? Not to erase it, but to get some information from the session if it was to be done.

Corina then went on to say that this unusual strangeness has been happening to her, and her two children all of their lives, or since her children were little. Her son waking up with a hole in his spine, in 2002 Corina's son woke up with a perfect triangle on his back with circular burn marks inside the triangle. As she said, they went to the doctor's on every occasion something unusual happened like this and have the medical records to show. Corina also mentioned on the show that she was hospitalized for a week and the doctors could not figure out what was the matter with her. Her white blood count was elevated, her potassium level crashed and her body temperature went down to 34.2 C. Like she said, there is no end to all of what is happening to her and her family and she has no idea what is going on.

Montel asked Sylvia Browne if Corina might be a beacon due to them coming back to Corina. Sylvia Browne said it was almost like portals, but Corina was not one of these beacon's. Sylvia then said to Corina that she has always had a very "ticklish nervous system". Browne went on to explain how a friend of hers has had a body temperature that goes up and down, and has potassium/sodium level problems and these problems are not due to any kind of strange experience. Sylvia said to Corina that she did not want her to place all of her symptoms into the experience she and her friend had. Also went on to say, "if" it was caused by "them", then Corina could talk to her angels to get rid of them, whomever it might be.

Once again at this point, Sylvia Browne did state that the ladies did have a UFO encounter, and she wasn't discrediting that, and Corina did talk to a couple of "people". This is why Browne would like Corina to go under hypnosis to see what she and the "people" talked about.

End of show. Actually the length of the studio interview was approximately 5.10 minutes in length.

Needless to say after watching this show, I was very disappointed in Sylvia Browne's comments/thoughts. I also wonder if she read the full written encounter the two ladies had that night in July 31, 2003. If she had, or used her psychic abilities she would have come up with more about this case.

As for Sylvia Browne's comments on Corina's medical problems, yes people do have such problems and they can be related to a person's health. But why did all this seem to happen after the July 31, 2003 experience at the side of the road ?

I also would like to point out, how does one receive a very nasty burn from possibly falling ? (Corina's friend) It certainly was not any kind of road rash according to Corina's friend's doctor who thought it might be a radiation burn.
What caused the blood to come gushing from Corina's friends nasal passage the next morning ? Why was Corina and her friend feeling very sick the next morning after they woke up ? Both their bodies tinkling as they drove home from the roadside location, still being followed by the large green light ?
What, or where did the 45 minutes to one hour of time go to ? Since the womenwere "right at the side of the busy highway", one would think that passing traffic might stop, or at least slow down to see the women talking to, two "people" ?Never mind a large hovering green craft of some kind ?
If the ladies weren't "taken" for that amount of time, and according to Sylvia Browne they were not, and no invasive things were done to the women, it was just a roadside chat with two "people", then how the heck did the two ladies end up in such bad condition, medically speaking?

You don't get an awful burn, bruising, bleeding nose and feeling extremely ill to where you have to be hospitalized from a roadside chat! Weight loss, hair loss and all the other symptoms occurred following the ladies roadside encounter.

Seeing she is a World-renowned psychic, I would have thought Sylvia Browne may have picked up on what really was happening in about a two week period of time in the Kelowna and surrounding areas, and of course what happened to the ladies. There was a huge wave of sightings of some very unusual things taking place. Not to mention, just before Corina's encounter, on July 28, 2003 well over 200 eyewitnesses came forward to report seeing a silent, moon sized ball of white light maneuvering low over the mountains, dropping down into the valleys and making 90 degree turns. This was followed by a beam of light which went from horizon to horizon. This beam of light was as bright as a florescent tube and sat in the night sky for approximately one hour.

Also when the women were out at the location where the event took place, "eight" people who had a clear view of the area the ladies were at, watched the green ball/or object hovering and it sure did not sit there for no 45 minutes to an hour. So as far as I am concerned, the roadside chat with whomever is thrown out with the babies bath water.

Something major took place that July 31, 2003, and two women got caught up in the experience. Also there was really no proper explanation to why this has been taking place for years now, and including her children coming from Sylvia Browne. To say it is not going to happen again is rather strange coming from Browne. It has been going on for years, and no let up as far as I can see, and know about. Matter of fact I have not released personal details from Corina of what "did" indeed happen after the July 31, 2003 incident. I can assure you and Sylvia Browne that this has been ongoing and Corina's daughter involved as well. From the reactions I have received over Sylvia Browne's comments on the Montel Williams Show, I personally believe Sylvia has missed the mark on this very unusual and visible case.

Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research has met with Corina in her home town a couple of time, and spent alot of time talking about her experiences, I have also talked with her many times on the telephone and with Corina's permission did two taped phone interviews with her. These interview include Corina telling of her experience and a follow up and discussion over Corina's appearance on the Montel Williams TV show.

Both of these audio interview are posted on my website at: Sylvia Browne's Input On A UFO And Missing Time Experience

Also Corina will be speaking about her experiences at the Denver's UFO/Nephilim Interactive Conference - July 24, 25, 26, 2006 at 7:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. For more information on this event, please visit Denver's UFO/Nephilim Interactive Conference

Lastly, Corina has written a book entitled "The Collectors", her book is being edited as we speak and will be published between 8 to 12 weeks. If you are interested in picking up a copy of her book, please keep an eye on the HBCC UFO Research website for details which will be posted as soon as I receive the information.

Below I added a note from Corina Saebels about her book.

I had first decided to write this book around 2001 but never had any intentions of getting it published. At the time, writing this book was simply a means of dealing with all that had been happening to my children and I, all those years. Then on July 31, 2003 something so terrifying happened, that I was almost consumed with fear. Instead of letting the fear paralyze me, I decided to make it my goal on bringing a greater awareness to the public regarding the subject of Alien abductions and how they substantially affect human beings in the aftermath.

I am also hoping to motivate others like ourselves to come forward with their own stories so that we may someday truly begin to start understanding what and who we are dealing with. I thank you for having the curiosity and open mindedness to read this book. By purchasing this book, you will have shown that you probably have had an interest in this phenomenon or that you or someone that you know has gone through similar experiences. I wish you enlightenment and peace.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research Home - Phone 250 845 2189 email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org HBCC UFO RESEARCH Newsletter At: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HBCC_UFO_Newsletter/
HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.
_________
I would like to add my 2 cents to the above article, although it is not about Corina. As Director of the UFOCCI we had many Contact centers started around the globe. One of those was in Las Vegas, Nevada. The Associate Director there, Stayce Borland, was murdered along with her brother in her apartment. This was after she had sent me a drawing of the "garages" in the side of the mountain at Area 51 that her boyfriend had drawn. He worked out there. We put it on the front of our magazine, The Missing Link. At that time nothing was getting out on Area 51 like it is today. Stayce was found in her apartment stabbed many times with the handbook I had written for Associate Directors open on top of her. She had been set on fire.

I wrote to Sylvia Browne for help because she always advertises that she works with the police department to help solve murders. She sent me AN ADVERTISEMENT FOR HER BOOK! Since that day I do not believe her at all.

Aileen

39 Comments:

  • At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Sylvia Brown and Motel
    My name is Byron Brown and I need help. A few years ago I was beat by 10 or more guys and 2 females.
    I've done all I can do to receive
    restitution no one seems to help me. I have waited for 2 years to hear something. I'm scared for life. The lady that was helping me out is gone. the 2 girls called the guys moved. Please can you help me!!!! THANK YOU. YOU HAVE THE BEST SHOW ON TV :)

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The first time I caught my wife watching Sylvia I knew she was full of you know what. A lady was telling her story about an accident she had, and had told Sylvia she thought she saw an angel. Sylvia responded back perfectly, "You did not see an angel, you saw two angels". I walked away from t.v. laughing. Here is a poll if you believe her or not: http://www.apopularitycontest.com/display_poll.php?ID=157

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger anita said…

    Hej Sylvia & Montels,
    My name is bibi,i need your help,
    what ever i do is wrong in my life,
    please help me to make my life good
    i had so many prolben in my life,
    i am felling some thing is keeping me back in my life,
    i live in denmark now,i am looking at you on the montel when ever you are there.Please can you help me?
    Thank you,you are having a gift from God,and is a great give i think.

     
  • At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i was watching montel show and thought that it was a bunch of ----qest 1when does our family get the inherintence. is my son going to get his daughter for good

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Sylvia Brown and Motel.
    My name is Tonia and I need help very badly, I have this hughe problem and its getting worse everyday. don't care where I'm they're always following me and they hurting me by shooting like lazer and it feels like pins in my head and in the body after the needle pain starts to itch so bad thatI'm scratching, where ever I go they follow me I can't sleep because the shooting at me no body can see them but me and no one velieves me I don't know what to do please tell me what to do so they leave me in peace.I,m affraid to go any place because they follow me.I' 76 years old. I need your help bad. please help me
    Thank you very much.

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sylvia how do I know when you answer the comments this is Antonia
    please let me know?

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi sylvia brown and motel my name is Ema noel and i be watchin your show. im 17 year old and i wanna know what job i should get? cause i didn't get a job when i was 16.i was to afarid get a job.and i know what you thinkin black girl should never be afarid,but you don't know how i am.well anyway im in high school right now.and i started school at 11:30 and came back home 3:30 i really miss my friends a lot.i haven't talk with any girls at my school.i feel really really embbarres sometime.i should not be ,but i feel that way.well i have to go bye sylvia brown and motel.

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Montel i thought you were a christian ??? How can you be and allow a thing like Sylvia Browne on your show. Do you read your Bible ??? It does speak aginst seer's and fortune tellers. She is a PHONY BIG TIME>.....Laura Climer

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HI montel and sylvia , I recently had a very close friend to burn up in a car sitting at a rest stop ,This was a man who very intelligent, had billions of dollars, They never did figure out what happen, nothing they came up with fit together, I have had dreams about it almost ever night, I have got to find some inner peace with this, Sylvia is my last hope. I love your show and I hope and pray that you will help me wiht this before I lose my mind , Thank you and God Bless
    Chrishannon
    270-622-0558
    twstdshan@yahoo.com

     
  • At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Slivia Brown and Montel My name is Tashima Johnson I will like to know If i 'm going to have a blessful futrue and also I will like to know if I'm going to get married some and have some any children of my own andalso I will like to meet you too

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Sylvia Brown and Motel
    My name is Tashima Johnson I'll like to know something about my self I'll like too know If I'm going to have a blessful futer and and also I'm going to get married soon and have some chikdern of my on and I'll to know can I meet you soon can you please let me know something please
    Shimij@yahoo.com THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND GOD BLESS YOU

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Syivia Brown and Motel
    My name is Chenita Reynolds and I'll like a little help I'll like to know more about my future
    chenita.reynolds@yahoo.com

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger Rossana said…

    Hi Syivia Brown and Motel
    My name is Rossana and I'll like to know more about my future
    katitanice@hotmail.com

     
  • At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Sylvia Brown and Montel:

    My name is Jorge Hernandez born Nov 22 1954 in Colombia Love your Show Im very sipiritual person at the moment have so many things going on at the same time in my life just out my control and can"t handle any more 2 nights ago I dream carry on my Lovely Mother Ligia P.Away ? I really need Help so many concerns at this time life in States since Febr 26 1983 I Pray daily and Bless every day beliveng and put my life and my family in God Hands,,, Please can you Help me!!!!!!!!!! Sylvia and Steve you my last Hope!!!! So afraid and want to know about my future. God Bless You Thank you! can contact my email Ghernan1954@aol.com o 954 732 27 98

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi sylvia my name is maria i live in ohio im looking for 2 brothers i have no idea where they are at.one is in massachusetts,the other in indiana.my mother is really sick and i wouold like for them to know this i try to look in the search but i come out empty.please help me find them.one name is pablo cora diaz he is mass.the other is santiago feliz or feliz santiago.my mother name is ana cesilia diaz.my father was anastacio cora.i have 2 sisters cruz cora in guayama puerto rico.the other one is regina rios in conericut.pliz help me find them my mom is in the hospital at the moment i spend every time with her i wont leave her there byherself.really appreciated if u could help me and my family find them

     
  • At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sylvia my email is latinamami40@yahoo.com.pliz help find the pablo cora diaz.mass.santiago feliz or feliz santiago i think he change his name to feliz santiago.pablo is 57 yrs old we call our brother chaguito nick name.help me find them.its all i need to make this family compleate.we found alot of the family.but my mom ask for them.pliz help

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Sylvia and Motel
    My name is Sarah Miranda i would like to see if my cousin has any messages for me ?
    he's died at the age of 11.It was a grate louse for me and the entire family.

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey sylvia brown i have watched your show w/ montel and you have moved me so i have lost many lovedones in the past 10yrs and i wish that i could meet w/ you personally!
    thanks

     
  • At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    silvia brown my name is vanessa and i have been married for 4 years now and me and my husband havent had any children now we are so worried because we would like a baby what can u think we could do to have our children

     
  • At 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi sylvia brown i wonder about my present relationship will it last and will my son get this money and is my brothers gonna be okay all 4 of them is their anything else i have to look forward to in the future

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ...please where can I buy a unicorn?

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

     
  • At 6:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am glad to see you all
    [url=http://cysevcu.verausgabt.de/71/map.html]email phuket hospital map N[/url]
    [url=http://cysevcu.verausgabt.de/index.html]find addresses email c[/url]
    [url=http://ctajhmx.xn--gewhnt-yxa.de/35/map.html]2005 address email map 8[/url]
    [url=http://cuegeom.clandomain.org/72/map.html]email junk mail map 972[/url]
    [url=http://czsoeps.demonstrativ.de/63/index.html]social diigo annotation z[/url]
    [url=http://cysevcu.verausgabt.de/36/map.html]email reminder free map d[/url]
    [url=http://cysevcu.verausgabt.de/77/index.html]wilkins management robert l[/url]

    Before connection

     
  • At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    MAGGIE GYLLENHAAL NUDE
    [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/120698657]MAGGIE GYLLENHAAL NUDE[/url]
    MAGGIE GYLLENHAAL NUDE
    [url= http://profiles.friendster.com/120698657 ] MAGGIE GYLLENHAAL NUDE [/url]
    KATE WALSH NUDE
    [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/120698891]KATE WALSH NUDE[/url]
    KATE WALSH NUDE
    [url= http://profiles.friendster.com/120698891 ] KATE WALSH NUDE [/url]
    SOPHIE HOWARD NUDE
    [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/120698910]SOPHIE HOWARD NUDE[/url]
    SOPHIE HOWARD NUDE
    [url= http://profiles.friendster.com/120698910 ] SOPHIE HOWARD NUDE [/url]
    GRACE PARK NUDE
    [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/120698929]GRACE PARK NUDE[/url]
    GRACE PARK NUDE
    [url= http://profiles.friendster.com/120698929 ] GRACE PARK NUDE [/url]
    JENNY MCCARTHY NUDE
    [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/120698970]JENNY MCCARTHY NUDE[/url]
    JENNY MCCARTHY NUDE
    [url= http://profiles.friendster.com/120698970 ] JENNY MCCARTHY NUDE [/url]

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    MARILYN MONROE NUDE
    [url=http://my.curse.com/members/KARIE5.aspx]MARILYN MONROE NUDE[/url]
    MARILYN MONROE NUDE
    [url= http://my.curse.com/members/KARIE5.aspx ] MARILYN MONROE NUDE [/url]
    CHLOE SEVIGNY NUDE
    [url=http://my.curse.com/members/KARIN6.aspx]CHLOE SEVIGNY NUDE[/url]
    CHLOE SEVIGNY NUDE
    [url= http://my.curse.com/members/KARIN6.aspx ] CHLOE SEVIGNY NUDE [/url]
    OLIVIA MUNN NUDE
    [url=http://my.curse.com/members/KARINE6.aspx]OLIVIA MUNN NUDE[/url]
    OLIVIA MUNN NUDE
    [url= http://my.curse.com/members/KARINE6.aspx ] OLIVIA MUNN NUDE [/url]
    LISA RINNA NUDE
    [url=http://my.curse.com/members/KARISSA5.aspx]LISA RINNA NUDE[/url]
    LISA RINNA NUDE
    [url= http://my.curse.com/members/KARISSA5.aspx ] LISA RINNA NUDE [/url]
    JOSS STONE NUDE
    [url=http://my.curse.com/members/KARLEEN5.aspx]JOSS STONE NUDE[/url]
    JOSS STONE NUDE
    [url= http://my.curse.com/members/KARLEEN5.aspx ] JOSS STONE NUDE [/url]

     
  • At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    FAMOSAS MEXICANAS DESNUDAS
    [url=http://www.projectopus.com/user/58529]FAMOSAS MEXICANAS DESNUDAS[/url]
    FAMOSAS MEXICANAS DESNUDAS
    [url= http://www.projectopus.com/user/58529 ] FAMOSAS MEXICANAS DESNUDAS [/url]
    LINDSAY LOHAN CLEAVAGE
    [url=http://www.projectopus.com/user/58531]LINDSAY LOHAN CLEAVAGE[/url]
    LINDSAY LOHAN CLEAVAGE
    [url= http://www.projectopus.com/user/58531 ] LINDSAY LOHAN CLEAVAGE [/url]
    NENAS DESNUDAS
    [url=http://www.projectopus.com/user/58533]NENAS DESNUDAS[/url]
    NENAS DESNUDAS
    [url= http://www.projectopus.com/user/58533 ] NENAS DESNUDAS [/url]
    GLORIA TREVI DESNUDA
    [url=http://www.projectopus.com/user/58535]GLORIA TREVI DESNUDA[/url]
    GLORIA TREVI DESNUDA
    [url= http://www.projectopus.com/user/58535 ] GLORIA TREVI DESNUDA [/url]
    SOFIA VERGARA DESNUDA
    [url=http://www.projectopus.com/user/58539]SOFIA VERGARA DESNUDA[/url]
    SOFIA VERGARA DESNUDA
    [url= http://www.projectopus.com/user/58539 ] SOFIA VERGARA DESNUDA [/url]

     
  • At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    JOVENCITAS DESNUDAS
    [url=http://www.projectopus.com/user/58579]JOVENCITAS DESNUDAS[/url]
    JOVENCITAS DESNUDAS
    [url= http://www.projectopus.com/user/58579 ] JOVENCITAS DESNUDAS [/url]
    JENNIFER LOPEZ DESNUDA
    [url=http://www.projectopus.com/user/58581]JENNIFER LOPEZ DESNUDA[/url]
    JENNIFER LOPEZ DESNUDA
    [url= http://www.projectopus.com/user/58581 ] JENNIFER LOPEZ DESNUDA [/url]
    ARGENTINAS DESNUDAS
    [url=http://www.projectopus.com/user/58585]ARGENTINAS DESNUDAS[/url]
    ARGENTINAS DESNUDAS
    [url= http://www.projectopus.com/user/58585 ] ARGENTINAS DESNUDAS [/url]
    ADRIENNE BAILON NUDE PHOTOS
    [url=http://www.projectopus.com/user/58587]ADRIENNE BAILON NUDE PHOTOS[/url]
    ADRIENNE BAILON NUDE PHOTOS
    [url= http://www.projectopus.com/user/58587 ] ADRIENNE BAILON NUDE PHOTOS [/url]
    MICKIE JAMES NAKED
    [url=http://www.projectopus.com/user/58589]MICKIE JAMES NAKED[/url]
    MICKIE JAMES NAKED
    [url= http://www.projectopus.com/user/58589 ] MICKIE JAMES NAKED [/url]

     
  • At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    EVA MENDEZ NUDE
    [url=http://videoexclg6.vidiLife.com]EVA MENDEZ NUDE[/url]
    EVA MENDEZ NUDE
    [url= http://videoexclg6.vidiLife.com ] EVA MENDEZ NUDE [/url]
    KATIE HOLMES NAKED
    [url=http://videoexclg7.vidiLife.com]KATIE HOLMES NAKED[/url]
    KATIE HOLMES NAKED
    [url= http://videoexclg7.vidiLife.com ] KATIE HOLMES NAKED [/url]
    MAGGIE Q NUDE
    [url=http://videoexclg8.vidiLife.com]MAGGIE Q NUDE[/url]
    MAGGIE Q NUDE
    [url= http://videoexclg8.vidiLife.com ] MAGGIE Q NUDE [/url]
    ERICA DURANCE NUDE
    [url=http://videoexclg9.vidiLife.com]ERICA DURANCE NUDE[/url]
    ERICA DURANCE NUDE
    [url= http://videoexclg9.vidiLife.com ] ERICA DURANCE NUDE [/url]
    JESSICA ALBA BUTT
    [url=http://videoexclg10.vidiLife.com]JESSICA ALBA BUTT[/url]
    JESSICA ALBA BUTT
    [url= http://videoexclg10.vidiLife.com ] JESSICA ALBA BUTT [/url]

     
  • At 2:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    CELEBRITY NIP SLIPS
    [url=http://my.curse.com/members/LESHA7.aspx]CELEBRITY NIP SLIPS[/url]
    CELEBRITY NIP SLIPS
    [url= http://my.curse.com/members/LESHA7.aspx ] CELEBRITY NIP SLIPS [/url]
    SELMA BLAIR NUDE
    [url=http://my.curse.com/members/LESLEE3.aspx]SELMA BLAIR NUDE[/url]
    SELMA BLAIR NUDE
    [url= http://my.curse.com/members/LESLEE3.aspx ] SELMA BLAIR NUDE [/url]
    BILLIE PIPER NUDE
    [url=http://videoexclg1.vidiLife.com]BILLIE PIPER NUDE[/url]
    BILLIE PIPER NUDE
    [url= http://videoexclg1.vidiLife.com ] BILLIE PIPER NUDE [/url]
    GALLERY OF PARIS HILTON
    [url=http://videoexclg4.vidiLife.com]GALLERY OF PARIS HILTON[/url]
    GALLERY OF PARIS HILTON
    [url= http://videoexclg4.vidiLife.com ] GALLERY OF PARIS HILTON [/url]
    MILEY CYRUS BOOBS
    [url=http://videoexclg5.vidiLife.com]MILEY CYRUS BOOBS[/url]
    MILEY CYRUS BOOBS
    [url= http://videoexclg5.vidiLife.com ] MILEY CYRUS BOOBS [/url]

     
  • At 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    MEG RYAN NUDE
    [url=http://videoexclg41.vidiLife.com]MEG RYAN NUDE[/url]
    MEG RYAN NUDE
    [url= http://videoexclg41.vidiLife.com ] MEG RYAN NUDE [/url]
    RAVEN RILEY SEX
    [url=http://videoexclg42.vidiLife.com]RAVEN RILEY SEX[/url]
    RAVEN RILEY SEX
    [url= http://videoexclg42.vidiLife.com ] RAVEN RILEY SEX [/url]
    PARIS HILTON BLOW JOB
    [url=http://videoexclg43.vidiLife.com]PARIS HILTON BLOW JOB[/url]
    PARIS HILTON BLOW JOB
    [url= http://videoexclg43.vidiLife.com ] PARIS HILTON BLOW JOB [/url]
    ANNA FARIS NUDE
    [url=http://videoexclg44.vidiLife.com]ANNA FARIS NUDE[/url]
    ANNA FARIS NUDE
    [url= http://videoexclg44.vidiLife.com ] ANNA FARIS NUDE [/url]
    MARISA TOMEI NUDE
    [url=http://videoexclg45.vidiLife.com]MARISA TOMEI NUDE[/url]
    MARISA TOMEI NUDE
    [url= http://videoexclg45.vidiLife.com ] MARISA TOMEI NUDE [/url]

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HEIDI KLUM NUDE
    [url=http://videoexclg81.vidiLife.com]HEIDI KLUM NUDE[/url]
    HEIDI KLUM NUDE
    [url= http://videoexclg81.vidiLife.com ] HEIDI KLUM NUDE [/url]
    BRAD PITT NAKED
    [url=http://videoexclg82.vidiLife.com]BRAD PITT NAKED[/url]
    BRAD PITT NAKED
    [url= http://videoexclg82.vidiLife.com ] BRAD PITT NAKED [/url]
    KIM POSSIBLE XXX
    [url=http://videoexclg83.vidiLife.com]KIM POSSIBLE XXX[/url]
    KIM POSSIBLE XXX
    [url= http://videoexclg83.vidiLife.com ] KIM POSSIBLE XXX [/url]
    KIRSTEN DUNST NUDE
    [url=http://videoexclg84.vidiLife.com]KIRSTEN DUNST NUDE[/url]
    KIRSTEN DUNST NUDE
    [url= http://videoexclg84.vidiLife.com ] KIRSTEN DUNST NUDE [/url]
    MEXICANAS DESNUDAS
    [url=http://videoexclg85.vidiLife.com]MEXICANAS DESNUDAS[/url]
    MEXICANAS DESNUDAS
    [url= http://videoexclg85.vidiLife.com ] MEXICANAS DESNUDAS [/url]

     
  • At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    [URL=http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/link/buy%20viagra%20online/1_viagra1.html][IMG]http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/img0/buy%20viagra%20online/1_viagra1.png[/IMG][/URL]


    [URL=http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/link/buy%20viagra%20online/16_buygenericviagra.html][IMG]http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/img0/buy%20viagra%20online/16_buygenericviagra.png[/IMG][/URL]


    [URL=http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/link/buy%20viagra%20online/5_buygenericviagra1.html][IMG]http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/img0/buy%20viagra%20online/5_buygenericviagra1.png[/IMG][/URL]

     
  • At 2:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    [URL=http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/link/buy%20viagra%20online/6_viagra1.html][IMG]http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/img0/buy%20viagra%20online/6_viagra1.png[/IMG][/URL]


    [URL=http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/link/buy%20viagra%20online/11_buygenericviagra.html][IMG]http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/img0/buy%20viagra%20online/11_buygenericviagra.png[/IMG][/URL]


    [URL=http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/link/buy%20viagra%20online/5_buygenericviagra1.html][IMG]http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/img0/buy%20viagra%20online/5_buygenericviagra1.png[/IMG][/URL]

     
  • At 3:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    leeddDlgeo [url=http://valv.im/Eji]Sovereign bank online banking[/url] peklopidaf

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Anonymous viagra online pharmacy said…

    Thanks for sharing this interesting article. I love it. I hope you continue writing with the same passion.

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Olive said…

    Oh my god, there's so much worthwhile information here!

     
  • At 5:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ki. - Bestia u ԁołu sаmą nie całκiem expatriated królewską komnatą
    porykuјe, drzеmie, bąκi smrοdlіwe

    puszcza. Τoć ubiϳаć ϳą przуκładniе wѕkаzane jeѕt.
    .. Nаtomiаѕt ρo teϳ stronie pustκа, miегnу rуceгz poniżeϳ jamę nie рrzybieży, nіе
    zelż.

     
  • At 5:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger Mai said…

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

counter by www.digits.com