UFOexperiences

This blog has been created to inform the public about the UFO subject. It also contains peripheral phenomena. Created by Aileen Garoutte, previously Director of The UFO Contact Center International.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

PAULA WATSON

Green and White Review, Greenfield, MO - Feb. 28, 1992

SPACE ALIENS COMMUNICATE WITH CAFETERIA EMPLOYEE
By Alisha Fossett



Paula Watson works in the kitchen of the high school cafeteria and has been visited by aliens for the past nine years.

Watson resides in Mt. Vernon with her husband, Ron, and their two children. They used to live in Greenfield where they first encountered the alien life forms.

"The first thing I saw were two little grey beings," said Watson. "They were standing by a cow in our field and they had their hands placed above the cow. All of a sudden, the cow and the little grey beings started floating toward the hillside where they finally disappeared."

The next day her husband saw strange lights in the sky and a cone-shaped object which he believed to be a UFO, but the cow was never to be seen again.

As might be imagined, Watson was terrified by the creatures.

"I was scared to death because I knew they weren't human," she said. "I always thought there was other life in the universe, but I never thought I would see it."

Watson describes the creatures as being a kind of grey or silver color, with very skinny bodies, about three and one-half feet tall. She said they had big heads, long fingers, and were wearing tiny back packs.

Coincidentally, this description matches the description given by others who have witnessed alien beings. "Our siting is almost common," she said. "We have contacts from Pennsylvania and Texas and other places, as well, where other people have seen the same things we have."

Besides just seeing the creatures, Watson said she was abducted by them, however she does not remember the actual occasions. She has recurring dreams and has been professionally hypnotized three times, during which she has described in detail, the events of her abductions.

Watson has encountered aliens around twenty different times and seen other species besides the grey beings. She has seen lizard-like or reptilian creatures, and she says there are at least 12 different types. Some of them are good and some are bad.

"The evil ones will not harm you as long as you believe in God," she said.

Watson said she has also spoken with the aliens.

"Their voices are like nothing I've ever heard before," she said. "Sometimes they have communicated with me telepathically, but the first time they spoke to me they said. "We are your neighbors."

The Watsons have spoken at international conferences in Arizona and Las Vegas, where people from all over the world gather to talk of their alien life experiences.

"I like going to the conferences," Watson said "It makes me feel better to know that I am not alone, and talking to others helps me deal with the situation."

Their case has been documented in the film Earth Mysteries Alien Life forms, and the couple is now working on their own book, due out in about six months.

Although Watson is willing to share her experiences, she does not advocate searching for your own alien encounters.

"Don't go looking for the aliens unless you know what you are doing," she said. "Be cautious. There are a lot of things out there."

Certain aspects of the whole ordeal tend to puzzle her.

"I just wonder why they picked me out of eveyrone else," she said. "I guess I was just there at the time."

Watson said she realizes some people may disblieve her, but she doesn't seem to let it bother her.

"Sometimes I wish it wouldn't have happened because people can be so judgemental," she said. "If they don't believe me then that is fine. They have the right to their own opinions, but all I know is what I have seen with my own two eyes."

15 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

counter by www.digits.com